The easiest way to support the Waskahegan Trail is to become a member.
- A membership card that entitles you to 10% discount at Breather Outdoors (formerly Campers Village) and Track ‘n Trail
- A decal for your vehicle. We highly recommend it as it can help others know the reason for your car being parked at the roadside when you’re hiking on the trail.
- Eligibility to vote at the annual general meeting
- Automatic signup to weekly emails about upcoming events
Most of all, becoming a member will give you the satisfaction of supporting this unique resource that is available to us only through the generosity of over a hundred rural landowners.
As a member you will also receive these exclusive privileges:
- Ability to purchase the Waskahegan Trail Guide Book, featuring over 40 mapped sections of the trail with field notes to guide you on your hikes
- Eligibility to join us on “Beyond the Waskahegan” trips.
Your membership and donations help support the goals of promoting and maintaining this most valuable resource for the people of Alberta and the visitors to our province.
Membership is $20.00 a year for an individual or a household.
If you prefer to join or renew through the mail
You can join or renew your membership, purchase a guide book, or make a donation using the membership form. If you wish to participate in Waskahegan events, please download and sign the waiver too.
Mail your application, waiver, and cheque to:
Waskahegan Trail Association
P.O. Box 131
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2G9
The Waskahegan Trail Association is a Not-for-Profit Society incorporated under Alberta’s Societies Act and a Registered Charity by Canada Revenue Agency (11928 8827 RR0001)