Updated May 29, 2020
- Alberta – Guidance on outdoor activities
- Limit outdoor activities to as small a group as possible, to a maximum of 50 people. Outdoor activities with people outside your household or cohort family can proceed as long as people are physically distanced, there is no contact with frequently touched objects or surfaces, and there are fewer than 50
- Alberta – Restrictions on gatherings
- Cancel, postpone, reschedule or explore virtual attendance options for attendees from demographic groups at greater risk of severe disease, such as people 60 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions
- Alberta Parks – open as of May 1st but with the above several guidelines.
- Parks Canada – most parks, including Elk Island, will open June 1st (but not all facilities or trails at Elk Island will be open on June 1st)
- Waskahegan Trail – closed (virtually all of the trail is on private land and we do not want to impact the landowners)
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 status.