The WTA has made a few protocol changes for our events. Details at the bottom of page.
- This event has passed.
Goldeye Centre at Nordegg (Members Only)
September 13 @ 8:00 am – September 16 @ 8:00 pm MDT
Many of us are in Nordegg at the Beyond Waskahegan Event from September 13th to 16th.
- Goldeye Centre
- Pictures from 2020 trip
- Location via Google Map (just off AB-11 West/David Thompson Highway, 10km west of Nordegg)
Note: Beyond Waskahegan Events are only available to WTA members, paid for separately by the event attendees, have limited availability and with preferences given to previous participants.
With the current Government of Alberta action plans to beat COVID-19, Albertans are encouraged to assess and manage their personal risk. It is reasonable for people to continue using precautions that will serve their needs.
Waskahegan Trail Association protocol changes for our events:
- We meet at the event location (e.g., trailhead for hikes). There is no organized car pooling, however, participants can make their own car pooling arrangements
- Don’t attend if you are awaiting the results of COVID-19 testing or if you have any signs or symptoms of covid or anything unusual
- Only attend if you are feeling well and are comfortable being with the group.
- Individual event coordinators (e.g., hike leaders) and event locations (e.g., buildings within the parks) may have additional requirements that MUST be followed at all times.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 status and may has to make further adjustments.