The easiest way to support the Waskahegan Trail is to become a member. You will receive
- email notification of events
- eligibility to vote at the annual general meeting
- a membership card that entitles you to 10% discount at Campers Village and Track ‘n Trail
- the satisfaction of supporting this unique resource that is available to us only through the generosity of over a hundred rural landowners.
As a member you will also receive these exclusive privileges:
- ability to purchase the Waskahegan Trail Guide Book, featuring over 40 mapped sections of our trail with field notes to guide you on your hikes
- eligibility to join us on “Beyond the Waskahegan” trips
Your membership and donations help support the goals of promoting and maintaining this most valuable resource for the people of Alberta and the visitors to our province.
Membership is $20.00 a year for an individual or a household. The membership term runs from March 1st to February 28th.
Joining for the first time?
- New members joining after September 1st receive the balance of the year plus the following full year.
- New members also receive a complimentary crest and decal with the membership.
- You will also receive an email with a private link so that you can update your information or purchase books, crests, and DVDs at any time. With your link, you can also renew your membership online. And if you lose your link you can retrieve it here.
- The sign-up button will take you to the member waiver before proceeding. Please review and accept the waiver so that you can participate in Waskahegan events.
Already a member? Request an email to receive your private link.
To sign up or renew through the mail
To join or renew your membership, purchase a guide book and other items, or make a donation, download the membership application. If you wish to participate in Waskahegan events, please also download and sign the waiver.
Mail your application, waiver, and cheque to:
P.O. Box 131
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2G9
The Waskahegan Trail Association is a Not-for-Profit Society incorporated under Alberta’s Societies Act and a Registered Charity by Canada Revenue Agency (11928 8827 RR0001)